I have started a Blogger’s Interview Series on my blog so that newbie bloggers would get motivate through our interview series and they could also get some tips from a pro blogger.
This is our first interview and today we have Saurabh Tiwari with us from TechiBhai.
Thank You, Saurabh for being a part of our Interview series and spend time with us.
Note: He has shared some useful tips for newbie bloggers and SEO. Please read the full interview without a skip.
Let’s start this interview and know more about him.
1. Please tell us about yourself and your educational background.
First of all, Thank you Sanu for having me over. It’s a pleasure to be here, at your blog. 🙂
I am Saurabh Tiwari from Lucknow, India. Besides being a blogger, I am the Founder of AllDigiTrends (Digital Marketing Agency in Lucknow). I love writing about Apps (Android iOS), Social media, Blogging, SEO, Technology and SmartPhones. I have a Tech-niche blog – TechiBhai.
About my education background, “I received my Master’s and an undergraduate degree in Computer Science (BCA).
2. Who inspired you the most to start a blog and which were the blogs you read in starting days?
Back in 2014, I was doing the job in a company as an SEO Executive, One day read an interview of Rohan Chaubey (India’s most-followed growth hacker) on my colleague (Navin Kumar).
Then I research more about blogging and in 2015, I started my first blog on Blogspot, it is just for a single purpose to improve my SEO skills at that time.
Somehow, I came and Join Aha-now community and get connected with many blogger’s of Harleena Singh, Swadhin Aggrawal, Debshikha, Sasidhar Umesh Singh, Shubhanshi, and many other bloggers, and they told me that you can earn good money from your blog.
Here is List Of Best Blogs that I used to follow in starting days:-
3. How do you collect the idea to write on your blog?
At TechiBhai, I mostly Write about App (Top 5 ABC apps, Top 10 XYZ Apps), So it’s really easy to find new topics through competitor research and by using BuzzSumo tool.
4. How much effort are you making for your blog to make it more SEO friendly?
Search engine optimization(SEO) is incredibly important for each and every blogger marketers or freelancers who are aiming to improve the visibility of a blog. When you optimize blog SEO friendly, you’re making a blog easier for readers to discover.
Here are things that I do to optimize my blog more SEO friendly
- If your blog is new then tried to (fix all technical SEO issues and make your blog responsive and mobile-friendly)
- I try to write content with Proper Keyword Research
- Meta Description and Blog Title
- Featured Image and ALt text
- Internal links
- Link New Post to Old Posts.
- Try to share New and old Blog Content Regularly on social media
5. What are your favourite books and motivational videos?
Frankly speaking, I am not an avid book reader. I mostly read SEO, Blogging and tech niche blogs, eBooks & watch Youtube videos to learn new things.
After my graduation, I only read 2 books, “The Growth Hacking Book” and Unconditional Uncommitted.
And I mostly watch Brian dean, Neil Patel videos to learn new things and Gary V and Sandeep Maheshwari videos for motivation.
Besides that, recently I got a chance to contribute to my first Book on “Growth Hacking”. If you are a beginner in growth hacking and want to build a personal brand or want to grow your business, then this book will definitely help you. The growth hacking book available on kindle.
6. How much time you spend on your blog in starting days, and how much time you are spending now?
Back in 2015, I was spending only 2 hours on the blog due to my full-time job, In 2018, I left my full time and now I am a full-time blogger.
Currently, I try to spend as much time as I can for writing, updating, promoting content.
Usually posting a new blog post every week. I am using Buffer and ViralContentBee to schedule and share new and other posts on social media channels.
7. Which SEO tools your using for your blogs?
Here is a list of best blogging tools which I use, these tools help me to create craft better blog posts, boost traffic, rank on Google, and more.
- BuzzSumo – To research trending topic
- Ahrefs – For backlink and competitor analysis
- Semrush/Keyword Revealer – Keyword Research
- Canva – For designing custom featured images
- Yoast SEO
- Google Docs and Grammarly
8. What is your daily routine and what do you to become more productive?
I mostly follow this routine
- Get up at 6 and freshen up.
- 9:00–1:00- Clients SEO works
- 1:15 – 1:45 – Lunch
- 2:00 – 3:00 – Nap
- 4:00 PM to 8 PM – Blogging work (Link building, Writing and sharing old content on social media)
- 8:15 PM – 11 PM – Family time, movie and dinner
9. Would you like to give some suggestions for my blog?
You have a well-structured blog with some very useful content.
Keep up the good work but you need to fix some Technical SEO things:-
- Resolve Canonical issue
- Install SSL on your blog
- Add favicon
10. Message for Mastery blogging readers.
If you want to succeed in blogging then apply this formula:-
Write Quality trending/unseen content + Social Media Marketing Strategy + High Authority backlink + SEO = Success.
Final Words !!
This was the interview with Saurabh Tiwari, a well-known blogger from India. I hope you must have learnt very good things after reading this interview.
All the very best!